- Douglas Academy on 23rd September
- St George's School on 27th September
- Colquhoun Park Primary on 28th September
- South Ayrshire schools at Prestwick Airport on 28th September
- St Ninian's Primary on 29th September
- Kilmarnock Academy on 4th October
The European Day of Languages (EDL) aims to celebrate linguistic diversity by showing people across Europe how important languages are and what fun can be had learning them. The European Day of Languages is 26 September. It was set up by the Council of Europe and was first celebrated in 2001. It’s getting bigger every year, with 45 countries now involved. Schools across Scotland will be celebrating the European Day of Languages 2010 in Septmber. This is a snapshot of what’s happening.
Tuesday, 21 September 2010
Scottish CILT will be visiting the following schools to celebrate EDL 2010. Look out for our photos!