Here is how they celebrated:
- Bollywood Dancing Dispay
- Spanish Singing Workshop-
- Guess the Language (11 pupils and staff recorded a small piece in their native language, pupils had to guess their language)
- Mini language taster- Russian and Polish was on offer for pupils
- TAFAL- Teach a Friend a Language - A range of bi-lingual pupils from S1-S6 taught other pupils and staff a language. We had Korean, French, Italian, Afrikkans and Bengali.
- We also had Country Information displays where staff and pupils brought in their own personal objects that belonged to the country.
- Sign Language Workshop
- European Cooking - The Higher Spanish class cooked a range of European Treats - Patatas Bravas, Pizza, Spanish meatballs, Empanadillas, Quiche and Pan con tomate. Delicious!
- S6 pupils- Name the Country Quiz
The school canteen also got involved and produced a fantastic European Menu for the day. We had French Onion Soup, Chicken Paella, Meatballs and Pasta, Bean Goulash and finally a delicious Tiramisu from Italy.